Monday, March 11, 2013

GBPUSD Channel Buy Setup

myfxvoyage.blogspot.com GBPUSD Long Trade Plan
GBPUSD H1
Price is constantly bouncing from the channel support.

Price looks a bit of oversold and there might be a pullback shaping in. 


I am long at current levels at 1.4919 and plan to add more on dips towards lower trendline. I am looking for a retracement towards channel's upper trendline.

--------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 6:27GMT: 
myfxvoyage.blogspot.com GBPUSD
GBPUSd H1
Pair bounced right from the channel support. And it filled me one more position. 

Currently, I got 2 open position at 1.4919 and 1.4868.

I am looking for a move above 1.5.

----------------------

UPDATE: 
I booked both long positions at 1.51 for +181 and +232 pips. A good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post