Wednesday, January 2, 2013

EURUSD Channel Trade Setup

myfxvoyage.blogspot.com EURUSD Channel Short Trade
EURUSD Hourly
On Hourly charts, pair is trending in a slightly descending channel. 

Currently price is retracing back after touching the upper trendline of the channel. 

This channel provides a good scalping trade opportunity.



I plan to go short on touch of upper trendline with 20pip stop. Target will be middle or lower trendline. 

I will keep my trade size small for this trade. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
myfxvoyage.blogspot.com EURUSD Channel Short Trade
EURUSD Hourly
UPDATE: Trade came out as expected. 

I went short right at 1.3290 on the bounce towards upper trendline with the above said stop loss.

I closed my trade at 1.3210 just above 200EMA. .

Profit of 80pips. Good trade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post