Friday, November 23, 2012

NZDUSD Triangle Breakout

myfxvoyage.blogspot.com NZDUSD Triangle Trade
NZDUSD H1
On hourly chart, NZDUSD is about to break a triangle. 200EMA & 100EMA are both in middle of the triangle. 

I will closely watching on which side it break to define next target. If it break upside, then highs of 19-Nov comes into picture. If it break lower, then lows of 21-Nov comes into focus.



I would prefer taking this breakout trade on Monday but I might open a small position it breakout happens today.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
myfxvoyage.blogspot.com NZDUSD Triangle Trade
NZDUSD H1

UPDATE at 17:40GMT: NZDUSD long trade came out very well. I went long right at break and booked my profits at the horizontal line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post