Tuesday, November 6, 2012

EURUSD Long Trade

myfxvoyage.blogspot.com EURUSD Daily Long Trade
EURUSD Daily
I am watching this long setup since yesterday. Details [here]. Price is near to long entry area. 

Previously when price broken this area, it supported price on any pullback towards it. It has bounced once. I am expecting this support to hold again.

After 5 days of continuous red candle, pair might be in for a pullback. This area also coincides with 100EMA and daily big channel's upper trendline. (details [here]). I am expecting this area to hold.

Yesterday, I went long circa 1.2776 for 1/4 of position. Rest of the position I plan to fill at 1.2765/55 levels.  I will be targeting a up move towards 1.29/30 against break & daily close below resistance area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post