Tuesday, November 13, 2012

AUDCAD Wedge Trade

myfxvoyage.blogspot.com AUDCAD Short Trade
AUDCAD H1
This is in continuation to my previous post [here]. 

Price is bouncing from the lower trendline of the wedge. Since the wedge is not much wide, so I will not trade pullback from trendline. I would prefer to trade breakouts. 



I plan to go short on break & hourly close below the lower trendline. Or I will go short on touch of upper trendline. Stop will be daily close above the upper trendline.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

myfxvoyage.blogspot.com AUDCAD Short trade
AUDCAD H1
UPDATE ON 13-NOV-12 16:15GMT: Price is touching the upper trendline of wedge, my short entry area. 


I went short at 1.0448 for a possible move towards the lower trendline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post