Friday, October 26, 2012

NZDUSD Gramophone Pattern Short Trade

myfxvoyage.blogspot.com NZDUSD Short Trade
NZDUSD H1
Pair NZDUSD is making out a gramophone pattern on H1 chart.



Pretty much looks like a range based play. With 200EMA & 100EMA with just broken, I favor a down move towards the lower horizontal resistance. 

I would like to go short on a bounce to upper resistance area. That area also coincides with 100EMA & 200EMA. I will short around 0.8185/90 for a possible move towards lower horizontal area. But today being Friday and US GDP release later, I will keep size small. 



2 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    best forex signals

    ReplyDelete

Related Post