Wednesday, October 17, 2012

GBPUSD Short Trade Setup

Currently price is touch the descending channel's upper trendline. This channel is constrained price since mid of September. 



myfxvoyage.blogspot.com GBPUSD Daily trade
GBPUSD Daily
Previously I went short GBPUSD at 1.6078 on touch of resistance area. See post [here].

My current strategy is to add another short on touch of channel's upper trendline. This area comes around 1.6135/40.


I am expecting that channel to hold for a possible move down to sub 1.6.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
myfxvoyage.blogspot.com GBPUSD Daily trade
GBPUSD Daily
Update on 18-Oct-12 at 03:23 GMT: Descending channel is restraining price very well. Yesterday's daily candle went above the channel's upper trendline but then it came down to close below the trendline.


I am expecting this channel to hold very well. 

Yesterday, I went short at 1.6137. 

So currently I am holding 2 shorts at 1.6078 and  1.6137. I am looking for a  possible move down towards the lower horizontal area.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post