Friday, December 21, 2012

AUDUSD Channel Long Trade Setup

myfxvoyage.blogspot.com AUDUSD Channel Long Trade
AUDUSD H4
A long trade is coming up on touch of channel's lower trendline. 

This channel is in place since Oct-12 and is holding up price action very well. I am watching this setup from past few sessions. Previous post [here].



I expect the channel's lower trendline to support price again on any dips towards it.

I plan to go long on touch of lower trendline. This area comes around 1.0430/35. Today, being Friday. I will keep my size quarter of the normal trade size.

I will put stop below the resistance area that is just below the lower trendline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE ON 21-Dec-12: Got stopped out.

Sometimes price action can be nasty on Friday. But happy that I kept my trade size quarter of normal trading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post